Custom button layout

I want to have a custom layout for my controller and not just the way you change it in game as that is no good for what I want it for!! I play Titanfall with jump set to the left bumper which makes movement a lot easier, I have the bops 3 beta and have found the same setup works just as well but theirs a problem with that as you can't have it set like that and still use tactical (melee and crouch/prone swapped) which I've always used for COD I don't really want to have to choose one or the other as they both have equal benefits for my style of game play and it would be amazing being able to use them together. I've checked the settings on my Xbox and their is no way to have custom layouts (ps4 has this feature it's the only good thing about that *** controller with it's tickle pad) and in bops like I said before it's one or the other any help would be much appreciated thanks in advance.

Modern-Weedfare

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 26 Applies to:

If you purchase the Elite Controller which comes out later this year it features a full remap possibility of the controller layout and you can save 2configurations of it

www.xbox.com/.../elite-wireless-controller

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tremember hearing about that around e3 is it the one that has the interchangeable paddles/triggers underneath?? I was going to pre order it but I'm going to work on a cruise ship in 9 weeks so it wasn't worth me getting it, I was just hoping for a quick fix really knowing the ps4 had custom layouts through their console settings having used it on my mates ps4 beta. Thanks for replying anyway dude much appreciated!!

Sorry this didn't help.

It is the controller with the interchangeable paddles and sticks. So far that's the only controller that I know that has FULLY customization options.

Sorry this didn't help.

I saw one yesterday it pretty much the same but with rubber grips on the side made by a 3rd party who do stuff for MLG and pro gamers I can't remember their name though an it was the same price as the elite. I just think it's a bit of an oversight to not have custom mapping of buttons from the Xbox settings but oh well seems I'm out of luck.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just remembered its by Razer if you want to have a look at it

Sorry this didn't help.

I read a bit into the controller made by Razer, it has 4 customisable buttons (2 on the back and 2 in between the bumpers)

On the Xbox Elite controller you can change all buttons so if you want your bumper to be the A button you can do that, and still have 4 extra buttons on the back. In the end it all comes down to which you prefer. The Xbox Elite controller is heavier because it has steel components. The Razer Wildcat is lighter and has different features.

Razer Wildcat: www.razerzone.com/.../razer-wildcat-xbox-one

Xbox Elite Controller: www.xbox.com/.../elite-wireless-controller

Sorry this didn't help.