Cursed Crusade

Anybody getting this or come to that any info on it ,it looks good reminds me of assasins creed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've got it on my Lovefilm list.

I've seen one review for it, not the best of reviews but I usually like this type of game.

www.nowgamer.com/.../the_cursed_crusade_review.html

Should have it from Lovefilm tomorrow, i agree it does look similar to AC. I haven't seen any reviews for it yet though which is kind of worrying as the game is out tomorrow. Looking forward to playing it though. I know there was a video on the dashboard for it a few days ago but i'm not sure if it's still there now.

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

Should have it from Lovefilm tomorrow, i agree it does look similar to AC. I haven't seen any reviews for it yet though which is kind of worrying as the game is out tomorrow. Looking forward to playing it though. I know there was a video on the dashboard for it a few days ago but i'm not sure if it's still there now.

[/quote]

If you look in the post above yours you will see there is a link to a review and you say I need glasses lol!

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

[/quote]

If you look in the post above yours you will see there is a link to a review and you say I need glasses lol!

[/quote]

Very funny, for a spoonhead like you :P

I do have my moments lol.

And spoonhead?

Looks alright but nothing i'd pay full price for at the moment

I've just finished it. It was ok, but nothing amazing.

[quote user="bentleyma"]

I've just finished it. It was ok, but nothing amazing.

[/quote]

Did you find it frustrating in anyway mate? I ask because a friend of mine seemed to think it was, had long loading times aswell he mentioned.I've still got it on my Lovefilm list because I usually like this type of game.

Are the loading times worse than duke nukem?

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

Are the loading times worse than duke nukem?

[/quote]

Not sure to be honest but I know my mate was getting pretty cheesed off right at the beggining of the game with the loading times.