Crysis XBLA

Out of nowhere, Crysis is coming out next month on XBLA. Thoughts?

I'm sure most of us have Crysis 2.. not sure why you'd want to go back.. depends on how good the port is I guess, and when I can get my grubby cheap hands on it for less than its RRP of 1600 points :P

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

I'm interested. Like you said, depends on the quality of the port, hope it's been given some love. Need to see some gameplay footage. Loving all the HD remakes atm, Resi 4 hits next week!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry this didn't help.

Obviously it was going to look like this.

If you can get a full retail game for 1600MSP, there is obviously something majorly wrong with it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Matictac you can get Crysis Ultimate Edition PC for $18 from JB, or buy 2 get 1 free!

Sorry this didn't help.

What I meant to say was,

If you can get a full retail game for 1600MSP FROM MICROSOFT/XBOX LIVE, there is obviously something majorly wrong with it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Not really. The game has the multiplayer aspect removed leaving it as a SP game only. It's not really quite retail if the game is missing half of the full package.

Smart marketing imo. It's cheap and they didnt bother wasting time and resources on a MP that no one would play anyway.

As for that pic..it's hard to really compare given the top pic is a screen shot of the trailer in motion. It won't look like the in game PC shot, but no doubt it will look better then a washed out screen grab.

Sorry this didn't help.

i dont know the details of the xbl download content of this coming out, i just found out out of nowhere that this was coming out next month and quite honestly, i'm pretty psyched, because i have it on the pc but for me as a gamer, i prefer to play 1st person shooters with a controller so i've been using the xbox controller to play on pc and i do like it but controls seem a bit off seeing as it's more meant for xbox control rather than pc control, but when it comes to Crysis (original) as a whole, i personally think it dumps all over Crysis 2, don't get me wrong, Crysis 2 was a good game but Crysis was what made the difference between your normal everyday first person shooter and your games like halo... i hope they kept the online play in tact because that was the most awesome about the whole thing, the maps were epic and i really hope they release Crysis Warhead as an add-on attachment to Crysis seeing as Crysis Warhead used all the same graphics, Cryengine and Crytek requirements, i think it would work out perfectly, and it can bring a new fan base to the Crysis game series, I've been a fan since the pc version because i was lucky enough to have a pc that was able to play it, and even the story was epic, and unlike Crysis 2, there's actually a final boss (sorry if that's a spoiler at all) but really though, there's an epic ending battle in Crysis but Crysis 2... you just fight a load of aliens with different abilities, good idea, but just didnt hold water to what Crysis had in store at the end, especially with everything you had to pull out for that... online play or not, (although i still hope there is multiplayer) i'm definitely still getting this for xbox because it's just that epic to me and i dont care, that story just pwned any first person shooter story that i've played so far lol so there's no talking me outta that one, it's as good as mine with or without multiplayer lol

Sorry this didn't help.

Already have it on PC, so a halfassed crappy port is definitely a miss.

Sorry this didn't help.