Crysis to cost the same for both systems..

Some people are saying Crysis will cost less on XBL than PSN. It's the same price. 1600 MSP or $19.99 or whatever the exchange rate is in your country. It's the same price unless they can provide proof that it is cheaper, by providing a Link to the (reputable) source.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="kev873"]

Some people are saying Crysis will cost less on XBL than PSN.

It's the same price unless they can provide proof that it is cheaper, by providing a Link to the (reputable) source.

[/quote]

just checked PSN and Crysis is £15.99

also checked Xbox LIVE Games on Demand and Crysis is £14.99 and is downloading to my 360.

proof if you will that they are not the same price..

1360 points in France, 1600 points in the US, 1840 points in the UK.... wait what?

wasnt this gonna be 800msp...

or 1200msp..

Ah a new 1600msp price tag coming in, its only a matter off time before all games are on demand thats when i quit gaming.

What a joke! No suprise though really like you say. I'll still be buying it but then again thats why nothing ever gets sold at cheaper rates in the UK shameful really.

1840msp in the uk!!!! You just lost a sale.

[quote user="oo Yungstar oo"]

[quote user="kev873"]

Some people are saying Crysis will cost less on XBL than PSN.

It's the same price unless they can provide proof that it is cheaper, by providing a Link to the (reputable) source.

[/quote]

just checked PSN and Crysis is £15.99

also checked Xbox LIVE Games on Demand and Crysis is £14.99 and is downloading to my 360.

proof if you will that they are not the same price..

[/quote]Same with the RE games!

My PC still will not play Crysis so i will download it on XB when i have some spare cash.

Why does it cost more?

Surely points are worked out to get the same amount depending on your currency i.e. £5 = 400 points $6.50 = 400 points.... (rough figures)

Not in Ireland anyway. I just came here to check if anyone had seen it yet :) It's supposed to be out today.

Edit: Sorry I was wrong, it is out, I couldn't find it on the xbox itself but it's out here on the site. I found the link in another topic.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Crysis/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245410968?cid=search

well technically all On deamand games cost more and the re-releases aren't being limited by the 200GS limit and are being released as On Deamand non arcade gamees.

The reason the UK is getting screwed over like this ? We're the only country seemingly in the world not about to be totally screwed thanks to debt as every country owes every other so much no one can afford to pay off the stuff, my guess is MS is trying to recoup lost us sales by hiking UK prices. In fairness as I've never played some of these games I'm ok buying them as alot of people may have noticed the DLC for arcade games now 1200MSP for the game + 800MSP DLC's and we're paying about 2000MSP for an arcade game for all the content, while the newer on demand releases are being priced at the same price and the games are complete and not coming with all extra DLC. 1840MSP I say why not, as long as the game is worth it as not all of us have computers than can handle Crysis 2 (even if some of us can HD render stuff)