Crysis Original arriving next month!

Crysis is due to hit XBLA next month this time it is remastered for consoles with updated controls, tweaks to the attacks and added 3D support! Unfortunately it is 1600msp with no online. I hope to god this price tag doesn't start popping up more regularly with XBLA games!

Link -->  http://www.oxmonline.com/original-crysis-xbla-next-month-20

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Aww! No online! That kind of sucks! Will pick it up at half price considering there's no rush to get it.

I wonder how the visuals are going to compare to the original PC incarnation?

I always wanted to know how Crysis would cope on the 360, I guess I can find out now.

Wasn't expecting it to come out on XBLA though.

What on earth is wrong with 1600pts for a high budget title like Crysis? That's perfectly reasonable if you ask me, even without online.

@VoteDC, I saw an image screenshot comparing the two. I'll try to find it but there was a massive difference in the foliage. The xbox version had barely any of the shrubs and grass effects that made the original so impressive

Here we go.

Now, the first image is clearly taken from a fuzzy youtube quality video, but a fairly obvious difference can still be seen. Took me a good minute to realise that both screenies were the same area

Shame it's such an incredibly boring game.

I have tried to post this on and off all day and everytime the site went mad, piece of crap. As for the game, i think ill be picking it up, never played it but always fancied giving it a go!

The opening two thirds of the game are great I think. When they bring the aliens into it, the game turns to crap.

Too many games to get.  Im waiting for it in sale and buying RE4 when it arrives.

[quote user="zfair899"]

Here we go.

Now, the first image is clearly taken from a fuzzy youtube quality video, but a fairly obvious difference can still be seen. Took me a good minute to realise that both screenies were the same area

[/quote]

I'll stick with the "real" PC version.