crysis 2 diffcult level question

hi. i want to change from vetereran setting to supersoldier but it wont let me. how do you do it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hi. im not intrested in the achievement i just wanted to change from veteran to supersoldier

Youll have to complete all levels on Supersoldier difficulty for the cheevo, but you can replay the chapters youve already completed on vet later if you wish.

i am on veteran now but i want to change to supersoldier. so if u go to mission select screen i can change to super but i will lose my checkpoints and just start that level again. i dont mind that i just dont wanna start it all from the beiginning i hope this work

Agree with Tom. Not sure why its not letting you.

I played through SuperSolider firs time around, so dunno why its not letting him change.

Only thing I can think of is that you need to start on a difficulty to upgrade, but can downgrade whenever.

After you played the game through once,carrying over your weapon levels and suit abilities makes the game a piece of cake on any Difficulty level.....but the game was more fun on Super s-ldier....more enemies to kill in anyway you saw fit

[quote user="T0M W00DY"]

That shouldn't matter Lew. I only played campaign through once and did it on supersoldier straight away so I could pick up all the difficulty achievements in one go. It's definitely an option to switch at the level select screen.

[/quote]

1. You are hardcore sir.

2. Cheers for clarifying. I know some games lockout the hardest difficulty until youve run through it - just couldnt remember if Crysis2 was one of em!

That shouldn't matter Lew. I only played campaign through once and did it on supersoldier straight away so I could pick up all the difficulty achievements in one go. It's definitely an option to switch at the level select screen.

Have you completed the game once?

it wont let me supersoldier does not even come up on settings

Cant you just choose a different difficulty on the level select screen? You'll have to restart your current level, but you should be able to choose Supersoldier difficulty...