crimson alliance

i know its released tomoz, but im wondering what happens about the people who are getting it for free. cause i brought all the games this summer and not recieved the code,

i do realise that we probably wont get the code till the end of the month. so i was wondering can anyone remember when the codes get sent out cause i cant find the details on the dasboard

also thanks in advance cause these stupid forums wont let me reply to threads

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The terms and conditions say on or around September 7th (tomorrow) you're code for the game and code for the character pack should drop into the Email inbox associated with your Live account.

Providing you bought all 5 Arcade titles by August 23, 2011 11:59 EST

I Bought all games. today No email with code. I think we have been ROBBED!!!

[quote user="Joey Blackrose"]

I Bought all games. today No email with code. I think we have been ROBBED!!!

[/quote]

The day has barely begun :D

where know the 8 ans still no code ,

The game's free, lol.

I've got the "free version" ... can I not play it until I buy one of these character packs or is it still playable etc?

[quote user="Butters Yo"]

I've got the "free version" ... can I not play it until I buy one of these character packs or is it still playable etc?

[/quote]

The intitial download of the game is actually a "trial" of the game. You can play as any of the three characters, but only for the first three levels if you're playing solo, or fifteen minutes of online co-op. After that, you can buy a single character for 800MSP and the entire game, or all three characters and the entire game for 1200MSP.

[quote user="miketheswan"]

where know the 8 ans still no code ,

[/quote]

Did you buy all five Summer of Arcade titles ( Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Fruit Ninja Kinect, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, Bastion and From Dust) by the alloted time?

Yea havent recieved myself and all  5 bought on day of release

Still haven't got a code :/