Cricket or Rugby Games

As I am extremely fed up with football games at the moment, sure Fifa is an excellent game but It is boring at the moment, for me at least. I am waiting for the 12th installment of the game in the summer. I do certainly love watching both of the sports so I assume the games will be good too. So which games shall I buy out of these two sports? Also which sport do you prefer watching? Cricket or rugby?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im not a big league fan, but do like union.  Like test cricket also, especially the ashes series.

Union is what I mainly watch.  I can't fathom League at all.  What's with that little *** "tap back" they do when they get tackled?

As for cricket, only really watch the Ahes (when it's in England) and the odd Twenty20 game when there's nothing else on.

FIFA 12 isn't the 12th installment.

Rugby Union for me to.We should actually be getting a Rugby game in time for the World Cup this year

I hope so! I mean the Americans have the highly successful Madden series, and what is that all about, really? Very strange game!

For me, a good quality rugby union game, especially one that featured the English, Australians, All Blacks and South Africans would be a winner, surely?

I have put on my flame retardent clothing by the way lol. Im sure anyone American, French, Scottish, Irish or Welsh will take exception to this post. LMFAO!

I feel the same with Fifa, I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Rugby World Cup game for the 360, Just hope it's good.

League fan but i do like international union  also love test cricket.

Predominantely League fan but do like Union, ...cricket? Nope had enough of being dragged by my dad to Headlingley as a toddler..grrrr

I am looking forward to the rugby world cup game, also is there any new cricket games coming out?

[quote user="MysticalMarmite"]

Predominantely League fan but do like Union, ...cricket? Nope had enough of being dragged by my dad to Headlingley as a toddler..grrrr

[/quote]

I hear ya there mate. I remember being sat at headingley as a youngster, with no interest and a cup of hot Bovril to keep me warm. Hated it! (Headingley and the Bovril)