Credits & Gamer Score deleted- 0 balance after re-downloading profile from server

Please reference ID 1197520220 (called XBOX support on 02-20-13)

About 2 weeks ago I had trouble connecting with XBOX LIVE- HALO REACH multiplayer. I contacted XBOX LIVE support team. I was asked to delete just my 'profile' and re-download it from the server. I did- and was able to connect to XBOX LIVE -HALO REACH multiplayer, however- my gamer score was set back to 0 and all my credits to 0 as well. All my purchases for HALO are gone. My LIVE icon shows a red

GEARS OF WAR skull (not by my doing).

I posted the above information once before and received no e-mail response or XBOX LIVE messages. Its been over a week and a half and I am disappointed in the service I received for assistance on the phone. The last person I spoke to on the phone idenitfied themselves as a 'supervisor' named Doug. Doug owes me an apology for hanging up on me.

I really would like to continue patroning XBOX LIVE but after the last several phone conversations I am re-considering my investment.

I need some solid answers & some results within a reasonable amount of time to restore my faith in the XBOX community. Please give something to work with.

Thank-you in advance for your assistance.

Respectfully,

B.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there Evolvuss! Can you let us know what your Gamerscore was at before? I don't see many games on your play history, and the ones that are showing do only show a few achievements being earned.

As for the in-game credits, we wouldn't be able to speak to that. I'd suggest checking in on the 343 forums and seeing if there is some information there that can help you. Let us know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.