CREDIT CARD THEFT THROUGH XBOX LIVE

SO I POSTED ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MICROSOFT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS IN DEALING WITH the PIRACY OF MY CREDIT CARD FROM them. THEY GAVE ME THE SAME ROBOTIC ANSWER AND TOOK DOWN MY POST and they couldnt help me. I was told to POST in the forums by another customer service rep and the guy who flagged me said not to post in the forums. I WOULD be very careful with leaving a credit card on file with microsoft

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You didn't actually state what you want to do. Do you want to remove your card details off the system?

If so, then you will need to phone Xbox  Support and cancel automatic renewal if you have it on, then you will be able to take the  card details off.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The easiest way to take a credit card off of file is to turn off automatic renewal, you simply call them tell them you'd like to cancel automatic renewal (they ask you for your name, address, phone number, date of birth, and last 4 digits of the payment method on file), and take the card off of the account. Once that is done then file an unauthorized access ticket and start an investigation, this will end up locking your account for 30 days while they do their investigation. I just got done canceling automatic renewal in a matter of minutes, I don't understand why some people think it's a hassle and it will last hours.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.