Credit card removal?

Ok hi, um....... so my mothers credit card was frozen due to some "fraudulent" activity... not me doing... we found out the problem was something else.... but anyways her card got frozen but it is still (trying) to get charged for xbox live gold (because me and her made an areangment of me doing chores... no I am not a little kid...... that much XD), I want to remove it from my account but I cannot as it says on my xbox 360 my xbox one and my pc that it "cannot remove it as a current transaction is processing" or something like that, it is affecting my xbox 360 the most as it says "your account is suspended until you change your payment method" which is really frustrating me as I would like to message my friends from my xbox 360 as well as keeping that little date thing that you get on achievements....... is there anyway for me to get rid of my mothers credit card from my account whilst this is still going on or do I wait till Microsofts system realizes that the transaction can go through or do I just get a pre-paid gold card from my local video game store? please help as this is driving me and my mother crazy.... mostly me......

Thank You Very Much if you can help...

PS I am nervous about ringing up customer support...... cause I am a shy person.....

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

You will need to add another credit card in order for Live to take the payment and then you can have the other card removed. You cannot add a prepaid gold card until the balance you owe has been paid off.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.