credit card not vailed ? but you still take out at list 10 loads of $2.00 from microsoft billing ?

ok all day guys iv been trying to add a paypal, credit card to one of my accounts......

so today i went to add a master card debit..... to my account.... and it keeped coming up as card not vailed ??????????? ummmmmmmmmmm ok!!!!!!!!!!!

now iv added this card to an old account perfectly fine but now. it wont let me add it at all..... so i tryed diffent ways diffent browers and still credit card not vailid ????? ummmmmmmmmm hmmmm

then i go onto my bank account online net bank... and seee i keep getting charged for how many times iv tryed ????? and still alot more to come ????

i meen it sad credit card not valid  ??????? and yet im being charged for it ??????

and every time i try to add a paypal account i get this error

?????????????????????

then i try to add it on xbox it self and it says not autherised >???????????????????????????????????????????????? wtf i rang the bank nothing rong i dont get it

but still why am i being charged

i live in the aus... qld...

everything correct

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

just an update i rang xbox support....... they sad i added about 20 paypal accounts of the same but i dont get it i got an error ????? so they deleted like 20 of the paypal accounts of the account.... they then added my card manually..... but when i go to buy something it says unable to get from xbox live. and an email  they ladey sad its something to do with my billing etc not being the same i checked everything :( everything is correct..... my bank isnt blocking it so i dont get it :(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.