Credit card email?

I got this 10 minutes ago in an email.

We are contacting you because we have been unable to charge your credit card for your Gold – 1 Month service(s) being billed to you through Microsoft Online Services. The following credit card is the current payment method on your billing account:

Credit card type: VISA

To avoid an interruption of your services or to reactivate suspended service(s), please provide a valid credit card and a current expiration date. If payment is due for other Microsoft services purchased with the above card, those services may also be affected.

To check pricing details, and to confirm your account information and payment options, go to: https://billing.microsoft.com
If you have already resolved this issue, please disregard this notice and accept our thanks.

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services.

Xbox LIVE Team.

Does this mean the mony can't be taken from the card so I won't get my live or does it mean I got my live but they didn't receive the payment?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you can't fix the issue on the billing site, you should call Phone Support ASAP before you are charged an overage fee and your account is suspended.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

forums.xbox.com/.../5124.aspx

this answers all your questions

you got a membership but they didn't receive the payment

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.