Credit ban for two weeks on Halo Reach

I just recently returned from a 1-day trip to find my X-Box account and console has been banned from earning credits on Halo-Reach.  I live in a dorm and my roommate may have used my account when I was gone.  I don't believe it is right to do this without any type of notification or warning! Please help me figure this out!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

Never heard of a "credit" ban...you should beat up your roommate and put a passcode on your Live account so he can't sign into it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="BETTABOY93"]

I just recently returned from a 1-day trip to find my X-Box account and console has been banned from earning credits on Halo-Reach.  I live in a dorm and my roommate may have used my account when I was gone.  I don't believe it is right to do this without any type of notification or warning! Please help me figure this out!

[/quote]

Hi there. You are given your warning via the xbox LIVE Terms of service / Code of Conduct, which appear when you first create your online account. From there on out anything that happens on the account is your responsibility and your's alone. It is also your own responsibility to safeguard your account; ensuring that you are the only person who has access to the account itself.

Sorry this didn't help.

This may actually give you some information on what to do if you get a console specific title suspension: forums.xbox.com/.../181187.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.