Credentials sign in issue on 360

Now about a week ago my phone and PC told me they could not connect to anything. As MS had seen suspicious activity on my account, and wanted me to change password. I did, and had no issues connecting my PC, phone or Xbox one again. Or even playing Xbox 360 games on the Xbox one. 

Now today I wanted to use the old 360 again, as there are still games I have there that don't work on Xbone via backwards compatibility. But when I was told to enter my password, I got the 8015D003 error. I cleared the 360 system cache, done the security code thing again, and lastly did step 3 in the 8015D003 page, that was moving my profile to a usb drive, and re-downloading it. 

Now when I enter my username and password, that works fine on all my other devices, and even this page. I get the "there's a problem with the credentials" issue. I don't have a 2 step verification or the identity verification app etc. So I'm lost on what other steps I can try to get it to work. Any help or tips will be greatly appreciated. As there must be a step I've missed along the way.  As others that had the same issue could not even play 360 games on Xbox one. But I can. It's isolated to the original 360 alone.

Question Info

Last updated August 2, 2018 Views 39 Applies to:
Answer

Well I activated two step verification via my Win 10 phone, and with the app password I got from the app, both 360's signed inn with no issues. So now it's working again. I just have to use my phone app again next time I move the profile. But hey it works. Thank you for taking time to help out tho Mister Cizl.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.