Create/Register Avatar Tee Designs

Hello all,

I am not 100% I am posting in the correct forum but seemed to best describe my question,

Anyway, I am looking to create some Avatar Tee's for (initialy) just my Avatar but once completed I wish to somehow work them into the marketplace.

I will be disigning them on behalf of an organsiation (St. John Ambulance) so can be anything between 1 - 100 Tee's + possible other marketplace content (depending on allowance).

I need to ask persimssion from the organisation first but would like to know if this is possible before I go making promises.

I have images of what I would like to create but do not have the software available to create the Tee files.

If possible I would like this to be UK content as the organisation is based in the UK.

I hope I have provided enough information :)

Thanks,

Chris

P.S. I can upload an image of the design upon request

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hmm, thats a shame, thank  you for your response

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there.

Unfortunately I doubt you will get anywhere posting on the forums, especially under the "Account Management" support section. I believe you would have to be a part of a licensed corporation working with/for Microsoft's xbox devision to get the chance to create your own marketplace avatar items.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.