Crash Time 4

Anyone heard anything about this game its supposedly coming out this Friday it looks pretty good. Its been out for a few years already it seems but its only making its way to us now might pick it up if the price is right.

-

Trailer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can't remember which one but I have played a previous title, it was ok, handling wasn't the best and it could get frustrating sometimes.

I know my son has it on order from Shopto but according to them it isn't out untill next week now.

www.shopto.net/.../XB2CT01-Crash%20Time%204.html

I'm going by Amazon it says released on June 29, 2012

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

I'm going by Amazon it says released on June 29, 2012

[/quote]

Probably best to go by what Amazon says, Shopto have been 'iffy' with some of their dates recently, I notice they keep changing them recently for titles coming soon.

I played the demo for this ages ago, i've played 2 of the other games & they are quite enjoyable in a sort of so-bad-they're-good kind of way.

Heres a link to the demo if you want to give it a try, although bear in mind the demo was released a while back so the final game may be quite different.

i think i did aswell but i'm gonna try it again

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

I played the demo for this ages ago, i've played 2 of the other games & they are quite enjoyable in a sort of so-bad-they're-good kind of way.

Heres a link to the demo if you want to give it a try, although bear in mind the demo was released a while back so the final game may be quite different.

[/quote]

Like I said, my son has the new one on order and even though they never got the best reviews, he loves them and if you really get into them there is really alot to do in the game.

Again though it just proves that because one or several reviews say it's bad, doesn't make it so.

Got to admit though, after reading this thread today, my interest grows to see what it turns out like, it's selling for some pretty cheap prices aswell on various sites.

It's also down as now avaliable on the Lovefilm site.

The voice acting in the Crash Time games really cracks me up... they've gotta be playing it for laughs surely..

As for the games themselves they've come a long way graphically and they are actually a lot of fun with tons of gameplay for your money... Forgot CT4 was coming out, deffo investing in it.

I thought this said Time Splitters 4 for a second! Alas, I was wrong. Oh well, it shall continue to live on, only my dreams and the dreams of many other TS fans.

I was thinking about picking this up from amazon.de last year for steam