Covert Forces Controller and Bose QC15

I bought the new Covert Forces controller so I could use my Bose QC15's while I play. I can't seem to get them to work. I use them with my PS4 with no issues, they also work with my iPod touch, Note 3, and Lumia 930. I tested the controller with a $10 pair of earbuds, and they worked. Any ideas? How could they not be compatible with Xbox one, but everything else?

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 72 Applies to:

I believe you need to purchase an OMTP to CTIA adapter, but am not positive. I am trying to find an answer to a similar question as well. I can't get my Bose QC 20 earbuds to work, and purchased the set for the Samsung Galaxy in hopes they would work (We all know adapters are necessary for anything Apple).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok guys, heres what you do, with a little trial and error I got my QC15's working. Take out the iPhone cord that plugs into your QC15 and use the normal 3.5 cord. The cord I mean has no microphone attachment, this one should work. I have a set of Bose overears, no mic and they worked so I changed cords on the QC15 and voila. The iPhone supported mic seems to be the issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same thing with the new regular Xbox One Controller with built-in 3.5mm Headset Jack. Bose QC15 don't work at all. How is this not fixed yet? These are top quality headphones which work perfectly with PS4 plugged into the Dualshock4 controller. Why can't Xbox One just update the controller to support it?

Sorry this didn't help.

Same issue here, do you get audio at least?

Sorry this didn't help.