Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Anybody looking forward to this game which will be coming out for XBL Arcade, Im interested to see what it will be like on consoles, after being a big fan of Counter Strike: Source for the PC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN93xXfews4

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 22 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i am looking forward to this i loved CSS on the pc i still occasionally play it but i suck at it now

haha I don't play it anymore either, so I probably suck the fact I loved CS:S so much is because you actually had to work as a team to win.

I kinda feel that they should have released this years ago but cant wait to play some of the classic maps on xbox. Ive not played this for years though so i hope i still know my way around dust. :)

Anyone know the release date?

yeah it was great fun and the tagging and custom tags were awesome aswell.

i stopped playing it when they put the world of warcraft mods in and what not.

I prefer CS 1.6 to Source imo. Don't know how GO is going to play out, and wouldn't it be free on Steam rather than XBLA? Yes, gooslaps, the mods ruined CS now. Couple of months ago, I searched for matches on Steam and nearly every servers had mods...lame.

i have played CS since 1.5 so im definitly gonna be giving this a try i have been playing alot of steam games lately like CSS TF2 ect. i love my CSS surfing.

Don't think a release date has been announced yet but they are saying early 2012.

PC version is supposed to be getting a Beta.  I only started play CS at the end of last year, i mainly just play gun game on CS:S but it's alot of fun.  CS:GO is apparently having gun game as one of the playable modes.

will get this, but itll be weird not playing cod with a kerboard and mouse !

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdGgj6b2XMs] Another gameplay Video