Couldn't play online games even when in Gold

Hi all,

My brother's still getting, "Your xbox live profile does not have the privilages required in order to access multiplayer game modes," even when we've used a 12 month prepaid code on top of his one month free Gold. His account now has 13 months Gold subscription. 

He was trying to play F1 2015 on his xbox one and no joy. He's in UK, by the way. The account's also created in UK, and never been changed to any other region.

We've changed and removed all restrictions (privacy); deleted and redownload his profile, and hard reset.

Are we missing any thing?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:

Hi there, as you're not posting on the affect account, can you please sign-in to the following link and just make sure you can see the subscription active: commerce.microsoft.com  

If everything looks fine with the account at that link, I would suggest deleting the account from the console and re-downloading it and this can sync all information up.

Delete Profile: support.xbox.com/.../remove-profile-from-console

Download Profile: support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-xbox-one-console  

Let us know how you go.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey,

Thanks for getting back to me.

His 13 months Gold is showing on commerce.microsoft.com .

We've also tried to delete and redownload his account before posting to this forum.

My bro can't still play online games.

I don't want to contact support yet until we've fully exhausted everything. They might only ask us to do the same things we've done again.

Cheers.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.