Could sign-in/connect/play online up until yesterday, could not today, other profiles under same membership can.

I am the parent primary member with two teen sub members.  All have permission to play online and have never had a previous issue doing this. Today (2/17/13) I could sign in and play online, one teen profile could do the same, but the other teen profile could not sign in. He has always been able to play on line before today. I checked the permissions page and he is checked off as being permitted to play online. We tried changing passwords with no luck. How can I sign in, his brother sign in but he cannot sign in nor play on line. He does not want to create a new profile, he will lose all his points. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. We tried all the steps that Xbox suggested such as re-downloading his profile, but that did not solve the issue. Help, he is not a happy camper right now. Thanks in advance to all who read this and help. Just to confirm, internet is working fine and other profiles can connect and use Xbox Live with no problems.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hmm, has he been getting an error such as 80072ee2, because others (including me) have this issue, except it is different with many. I can still play games on live and see my friends, but the dashboard is unavailable sometimes. What error code are you seeing, if you are seeing one, or is it just saying he can't connect?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.