Could I play this online?

Im 15, and my profile says the same. i went on battlefield bad company 2 and it said "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionally". Which I guess means I'm not old enough. I play other games fine, and I know I have gold. I don't want to spend money on a storyline, so I want to know before I buy the game that I can play online with it.

When I google'd it most people said you need to be at least 13 to play online with EA games, but if thats the case it must be something else. Though, a few places said you need to be 18+. So whats with it? From what I heard, EA hardly did jack on bf3, and they just host crappy servers in the beta. Then they put their policy on the thing. (just what I heard).

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

From everything that I have read says you need to be at least 13 years of age to play an M rated EA game. So you should be fine.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there. Make sure that your family settings allow you to play M rated games.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am allowed to play m rated games, I've checked at least 10 times. If I need to be 13 like you said, then why can't I play bad company 2? Read the post again: "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionally" when I go online to bfbc2

Sorry this didn't help.