Could I have Battlefield 3 Alpha Code for xbox 360?

Does anyone have a Battlefield 3 Alpha code that I could have for Xbox 360?

(not PC as I have Windows XP lol)

I would really apriciate it if I got one as I am a huge battlefield Fan as I have every single acheiement on Bad company 2, Battlefield 1943 and I got Bad company 1.

Also I have been on the Battlkefield since 1942 so I love to have a key for it

Remember for xbox not pc, and Remember to PM me!

Thanks in advance

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hehe i wish my laptop was beefier than it is

NP enjoy the test  :-))     let me/us know what you think of it just be careful of the NDA if you post on here .

I have it installed on my Aspire 8930G laptop running Duo core P8600/ GF 9700M GT which is by no means top spec but it ran ok and I had some fun

Thanks for the Code, Aukmune!! Really Appreciate It!

I thought you were joking about them being on Ebay for silly money but I've just checked for myself   I cannot repeat my language on here I would be permabanned.

It is my understanding that the Alpha expires Aug 1st  , why oh why are people spending £30 and upwards for a few days testing?

I just don't get it , anyway I have a spare code and I cannot in all conscience put it up for sale so if anyone wants it and has a PC upto spec   here it is

6CDM - 63AK - HHWY - YGB9 - 67JG

its a shame i got a code for alpha too, but cant use it as my pc aint up to spe, id go so far to say that if i tried playin it it would turn my pc into a steaming pile of molten metal.

no you can't PC only

Many of the codes freely given will end up on eBay. The highest bid for one is at £50 at the moment, though one guy has a code on a £100 Buy It Now.

since announcing I had three codes I have had 5 pm's 3 friend requests, 5 xbl messages and an offer to pay $10 by paypal and  asked how much i want for one code lol....do these people even have  PC that would do the game justice??

ye beta september :( i give my bf 3 code away to mate for pc since my laptop crap lol

Ahhh noooooooo.

My PC Sux and I wanna play it so baaaaaaad.

guess I have to wait till beta...