CosoleBan

Hello to you all im totally frustrated with microsoft right know are they careless or just pathetic and do not know how to appreciate those who pay for xbox live. I was banned for in unknown reason today. I was totally cought of guard i bought my console from walmart in 09. never modified it or anything else. i recently thought my console was through when i got the red flash of 1 by the power button so i waited for nearly a week thinking maybe it was still missed up. It cut on without a red flash any longer. but when i tried to go to online it said my console was banned. Eventhough ive never done anything that would bann my console. I hadnt played it online in 3days and to get it back working my console ges banned i think thats a way to just scam customers into getting money by having us buy another console. Im not the only one with this issue. Microsoft what you also dont know is that every complaint is not legit. alot of kids are put off for no reason in im one of them. If you /microsoft would look into my consle in tell why it was banned it woulld be meraculous.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 50 Applies to:

Hey man, I mean once you get perma-banned, there is nothing anyone can do for you. If the xbox staff think you broke the terms of use then they do there job and ban that user. Now many people think they did not do anything wrong but the enforcement team double checks before they just perma-ban user. Hope this helps you out have a great rest of your day.

-TG TRYHARD

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Sorry but this is not the correct forum for your query :(

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.