Corrupted xbox profile

So, my brother got a problem, corrupted profile which came after he moved his gamertag to my xbox with usb flash drive. We tried to move his profile back to his xbox, and it does say corrupted on that console too, and can't play any games or do anything.
 I know, that there is a way to recovery it from xbox live, but the problem is that he cannot remember his password which he have created 4 years ago, and he cannot recover his password to original email, which is linked to live account, because the original email has stopped working since he hasn't used it for while. 
We have also tried to recover the live account from internet by answering security questions, but he cannot remember them either. And he hasn't emailed anything with that account so we cannot answer those questions either. 
What should we do? We have credit card linked on that account and have the live points- codes which has he used to redeem points, so is there anything to do?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi there

I'm sorry but other then using

account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx to reset the password (which didn't work)

or

http://account.live.com/acrs (to recover an account)

there aren't any ways to get access again to the account.

-

About the credit card, you could try contacting Xbox Support and they might be able to remove it, at least the credit card info will be gone.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.