Corrupted Profile

Hello everyone. Today the 2/7/11 i had been playing my Account  and i was playing Call of duty black ops, just the ussual. i turnt off my xbox for a while and then later in the day i turnt it back on and left it idol as i was doing other stuff. i walk back down to my room and was about to play when there was a Quick power outage for a few seconds, the power came back on and my Xbox was restarting when the power went off again as my xbox was in the proccess of turning on. I then switched the plug off so it wouldnt keep turning on and off. approximately 30 minutes later when the power was restored and everything was normal i decided to Turn my Xbox back on to play. I logged in to xbox live as normal but it came up with Select avatar so i did then it said i could save this to my account and an error message appeared saying status code 800706sb or 5b and i saw that my account had no Gamerscore and no avatar or gamerpicture. i went into Call of duty black ops and it said welcome for the first time and suggested all the starting ect. i still had my friends list and Microsoft points i had added the night before but no bio or motto or anything. i went to Sytem settings then into Memory and to gamer profiles only to discovered that it said my Account was Corrupted. My account had 5 mb on it and nothing else. i dont know how this could of happened from a short power outage. But i found out that my Online lvl's on Black op's stayed the same i was still 5th prestige with all the same guns, i decided to check other games so i went on Halo reach. it poped up with an error message when starting the game but i went to Matchmaking and i stil had my same rank. I dont know what is wrong Does anyone know ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

If your gamer profile is corrupted this is an easy fix.  Go back into memory and delete your profile only (not profile and games).  The press the guide button and select Recover Gamertag and follow the on screen instructions.  This should fix your issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thankyou onyx62is. I added you on Xbox just incase any further disturbances occur, i will shortly do this method and see if it works and will get back to you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for mentioning that on here.  I don't usually add people unless they leave me a message.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi my Xbox account  has bean playing up like

Disconnecting from Xbox live

It said that I have got no achievements

Th status code is 800706sb please help me

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.