Corrupted Profile on USB only

Just today I was playing on my xbox live account on a USB flash drive (I always have it on a flash drive). When I unplugged the USB and plugged it back in, my profile became corrupted. After that i couldn't look at my USB until I unplugged it from the xbox and plugged it back in. I have put my Xbox profile on the USB a lot of times now and it still says that my profile is still corrupted only on the flash drive. I also have tried multiple USB's too see if the USB I was using before was faulty. None of the flash drive worked. Does anyone have any suggestions on how i could get my profile back onto my USB? I also have already looked at other forums for the same problem but none of suggestions helped my problem. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have seen many incidences like this and most of them are caused by Modding/Modifying your Xbox Live Account. I am not sure if that is what you have done. But lets say you haven't! What I would say is going onto your Xbox 360 and Download your Profile again! This will work most of the time. And after you have done that Plug your USB into your Xbox and delete your profile (after you downloaded it onto your hardrive.)

This may also have happened by

1) Unplugging your USB really Fast from your Xbox

2) Not pressing "Disconnect USB" on your Computer after you are done using your USB.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.