Corrupted Profile and data

Hey i keep my profile and some of my games on a 4GB flash drive that says "ativa" on it (im guessing thats the brand/company) and i just noticed tonight that some of my games were labeled as "corrupted data". I deleted the affected games because i didnt care much about the progress i had made in most of them hoping to solve the problem. However later tonight after checking the status of my flashdrive and going under "gamer profiles" i noticed that my games profile is also listed as corrupted.

At this point i dont know what to do please reply with a solution as fast as possible.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There may be an issue with the drive in general. I would move any remaining data back to your console and reformat the drive for use with the Xbox, or get a new drive. It also doesn't hurt to have a copy of your save files on the drive as well as the HDD (this is what I do, just in case!).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

First you have to delete your profile (but remember your e-mail address and password or it will be lossed) then you go to download profile and type in your e-mail address and password and everything will be restored. I just did it today when I formatted my my memory (don't have to format)'

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.