Corrupted memory unit - Help!

Hello! I started having corrupted save files not long ago on my memory unit (the one included in my Xbox slim, not the HDD) and I thought it was only Fallout3, which is a buggy game sometimes, so I just deleted it then started over. Then most of my games started being corrupted, then my Xbox won't go past the logo even after over 5 minutes stuck there. I tried removing the HDD (Which didnt have any corrupted files or saves on it when I checked it), turning the internet off, because connection problems can sometimes mess the console startup. I never had trouble with my console before, no major bugs no hardware problem, nothing. And now it's been deteriorating in the last 3 times I used it. Is there something I can do that won't cost me 200$ ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

Well to send it in for a repair the cost is $99 out of warranty. In warranty it's covered. If you can get to the settings on the console, try clearing the cache.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

One thing to try would also be using a USB stick to save things onto, as long as its a fairly decent USB it will be useable as a save device, could by pass the issue your having in the future

Sorry this didn't help.

sound like your console is buggy. have to send it in for repairs though or else, like you said, it will just deteriorate more and more...

Sorry this didn't help.