Corrupted Files

It has me reformat my Xbox every time I turn it on. It coincides with status code 3F4B-0000-3080-0505-8007-0570. Ever since I got that code, my Xbox does not work and it's getting worse. All help has made everything worse, not better.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Have you recently replaced/upgraded the hard drive? Or is this the original hard drive that came with your system? Generally that code is an update failure, if I may ask how or what were you doing when this all started? Were you downloading a game, updating Live, or patching a game. Sorry for the probing questions but it helps to eliminate various issues and try to pinpoint the issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

the code is an update failure and it told me to delete files because I had too little memory. When I tried to do that, it told me my hard drive needed to be formatted. After that, I could not do anything and it when I try to save a game, it tells me the file is corrupted right after. I was not trying to do anything, It kicked my wife off line last night and we have had issues ever since.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings JCM3344!

Can you verify if you are in the Xbox LIVE Public Beta Program. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.