Corrupted DLC?

Hey ppl!  I Recently bought a new Xbox360S with a 250 GB HDD  and as a treat to myself decided to also buy the DLC "Dead Money" for Fallout NV now it downloaded and installed just fine and i can play it with no trouble on my profile...BUT as soon as my GF try's to even load Fallout NV a message comes up saying the DLC content is corrupted and could not be loaded. I've tryed redownloading the DLC and it hasnt helped, I've also had ppl suggest that she just create a character to play the DLC but the warning comes up on the title screen before any game saves have been loaded.....IM TOTALLY LOST!!!!

I would LOVE some help!!!! i may not be the most tech savvy guy around but i gotta atleast TRY to help my girl out THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

PS    sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:
  • Go into the Memory settings in the System settings of the console 
  • Go down the games list until you find Fallout New Vegas
  • Open it.  There you'll find the DLC you downloaded for that game
  •  Find the corrupted DLC (corrupted data is marked with a yellow triangle), and delete it from your hard drive
  • Go back into the Xbox Marketplace, and download the DLC again (it will be a free download now)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I followed the above instructions and when i searched for the corrupted data there wasnt any it all said it was fine so i tryed to delete it and redownload it anyway and the problem persists.

Sorry this didn't help.

Do you have Fallout: New Vegas installed to your hard drive, or are you running it from the disc? If it's on the hard drive, you might try deleting the install, then deleting the DLC. Clear your console's cache, reinstall the game, then redownload the DLC.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well i tryed the steps above and it didnt work but this morning i stumbled on a way to get it to work on her profile. All it took was for me to sign into my profile and let everything load up to where i hit continue but before i do so i sign into her profile and then hit continue and it loads her in. So i guess i got it to work but i know its still not working properly.

Sorry this didn't help.