Corrupted account, Need help!!

my account was recently corrupted. I deleted it if my hard drive then tried to get it back with no luck. it says to use a windows live email but i do not know what the email is that was used or even if it was windows live. is there a way to find out. The account is being billed on credit card and i cant stop it because i cant sign in to the account on this website.

any help is much appreciated

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well your signed in on the forums so go click your account then contact preference it should show you your email.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

no this account was made with a different email so i could ask the question

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

Unfortunately if you do not know the e-mail to the account that's not much we can do for you here. You would need to contact phone phone support for your region and speak with them regarding this issue. If they are unable to assist you with logging into the account because you do not remember the e-mail address then you will need to contact the banking institution and stop payment for charges for that specific account.

Side Note: A Windows Live account can be associated with any e-mail, it's not necessary for it to be a Live.com, Hotmail.com, MSN.com etc. It can be a Gmail, Yahoo, Aol etc. It's the e-mail you use to login to your account on the website, and if you had a gamertag, you definitely had a Windows Live ID.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having a similar problem, my main account has a deleted email on it and I went to go log into xbox.com with my main account and it said that my account has been blocked because they think someone was using it to send spam and that they needed to send an email to my deleted email adress to verify that it was me and I cant recover my email account back because its been more than 6 months of it being deleted.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, Lamma. You can receive assistance with a blocked Windows LIVE ID here: windows.microsoft.com/.../sign-in-account-temporarily-blocked-ui. If you have any further questions, please create a new thread for us and we'll be happy to jump in and help. Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.