Corrupt Profile & don't remember my windows live ID. PLEASE HELP!!!

Today my profile here (http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/Profile?gamertag=HellfishS10) was corrupted while I was playing borderlands. I created this account around a year or two ago and don't remember the windows live ID i used for it as i never needed to enter it for anything. I looked to find out how to find your ID on your console but you need to be online to do that and since my account is corrupted i can't do that. I've also just created this account because i didn't know the what my one was for the account hyperlinked above was. Please Help me. I may have to create a new account though but then i loose all of my saved data and acheivements... 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Bad news :(

I have done everything i can and talked to the support people too. I gave my billing details my name and everything i could remember but they won't accept the fact that it's me. Therefore goodbye Xbox 360 :(

(BTW if you're wondering why i can't just get the email set to my email adress it's because i was little and stupid when i was young and i made up a random email (one that doesn't exist) because i thought that's what you could do... so i guess it's my fault)

Thank You for all the help you've given me TMX boxburn.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I hope you do too!

Xbox Live Community Ambassador

Sorry this didn't help.

Just sent them a submission thing to get my accounts ID. Then i just need to download it on my 360. i would've lost all my time playing D: (includes COMPLETELY finishing fallout 3 and fallout new vegas). Thank You so much for your help and hopefully i get my account ID back along with the password i used :D

Sorry this didn't help.

The only way to find out the WLID if your profile is corrupted is to contact Xbox Support about it and you will have to confirm account details with them: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Xbox Live Community Ambassador

Sorry this didn't help.