Corrupt add-on help

So a while ago I downloaded the Necromantic pack (for castle crashers) on my account while i was on my friends xbox.  when I got home I re-downloaded but I wasn't able to play it. each time I go on it say memory corrupt. What I have tried is to clear systems caches, re-downloaded after deleting the add-on and the  game, resetting the stats. but nothing I tried worked. so if you have a way to fix it please let me know.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Try deleting your profile only (not profile and games) and then recovering it.  Also, if you are constantly recovering your profile on different xbox's know that this can cause problems like this.  Put your profile on a usb stick if you haven't already and transfer back and forth that way.  It's much easier and safer for your tag.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thank ill try it, but no im never recovering accounts. its rare that i do

Sorry this didn't help.

nope sorry didnt work

Sorry this didn't help.

I had trouble with myh account and signing in on my new Xbox Live account and for some reason eventhought I was registeredd on my laptop and home computer with Xbox Live it suggested that this Gametag was already assigned to someone else.  So inorder to solve the problem I had to use the odd choice of recovering my account and then my gametag was recognized and also I had to sign into Xbox Live on my laptop in order to verify that avenues were confirmed and covered.  That oddly meant I had to register the serial number of my Xbox on my laptop with Xbox LIive before anything would work.  This didn't  make sense to me especially when I was attempting to do so at the time on my Xbox, but it would seem anything you do you must use a computer to correct it or use a usb key to have you game to take to a friends Xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.