Corona v3 "no power"

I have a console that wouldn't beep or turn on. Power supply light stayed orange. Opened console up and tested standby voltages. Got good 5v but a short on 3.3v. Further inspection showed that u5a1 was shorted, and putting off a lot of heat. Replaced with a 3.3v regulator in a separate location and now the console beeps, but will not power on. I believe that it is due to no 1.2v supply (from same u5a1 fet). Would anyone be able/willing to supply me with any part numbers or even a rating for said mosfet? It would be greatly appreciated!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 95 Applies to:
Answer

Hi, I very much doubt you will get any help as discussion of self repair is not allowed on the forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../515277.aspx

◾Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use.   Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair.  Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com.

When the going gets tough find something easier to do.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.