Copying data to a USB?

I recently bought WWE 2K16, & from past experience with previous games in the series, I am aware that the data could corrupt and all my data would be lost as a result.

I do know about the cloud service, but what would happen if I turned on the game one day & got a message saying that my data is corrupted? Would both files be affected or would the cloud save that?

I would like to use a usb stick to copy my data for this particular game every time I create new content, so that I wouldn't have to worry about the possibility of losing everything. Is there a way to do this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

XBOX 360:

Go to system settings, storage, and make sure your USB (2.0 or up) is plugged in, and converted, if it isn't converted, do you have to do so. When the USB is converted to a XBOX 360 storage device, (WARNING! This will delet any files that is alredy on the USB) can you go onto for example your harddrive, and click on mostly any files, and you should be able to ether move, copy or delete the file. Select copy and select the USB you are using, and done. If you want to remove it from the XBOX 360, but keep it on USB, do you select move instead of copy.

XBOX ONE:

Sorry, but I don't know that one... All I know is that it will require a USB 3.0 (or up) to convert it into a XBOX ONE storage device.

Hope this helped!

-Derpy Hoove51

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.