Coop / Free Roam game father / son

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any games that would be suitable for my 11 year old son and myself to play either coop or free roam?

I've hooked him up with xbox live for his birthday at his mums house, and would be cool if there was a game we could play together online?  The only one I could possibly thing of was teh new Lord of the Rings game???

Thanks in advance

crabbiT

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 41 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Too Human is dirt cheap and great fun co-op and would be suitable for an 11 year old I would say.

How about the Lego titles, they are quite good fun and can all be played in co-op I think.

@crabbit Scot - I have just had the problem as I work in Germany and my 6year old son is at home in the UK. The only games I could come up with is Sega all stars racing, Lego games aren't co-op which is a mega shame I hoping the next lego game is.Most of the young games are not co-op over line.  As for your son who is slightly older then I would say - Any racing game - Forza, F1 2011 or sport games such as Fifa 12 or Fifa street.

Ah sorry my bad I though they were co-op.

[quote user="The Sea Trout"]

Ah sorry my bad I though they were co-op.

[/quote] Some of the lego games are but its in the respect of fighting each other - I think Star Wars did this.Which gets very boring after a bit.  I noticed Lego Harry Potter is advertised as Online co-op but when i looked at the game box it ain't.

Lego Indiana Jones 2 is definitely online co-op, confused the cr*p out of me when i played it & someone joined my game :)

I dont think it is online co-op but I'd deff recommend Toy Story 3 to anyone, ive been playing it with my kids for days on their concoles, excellent game with loads to do for kids and adults alike!

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

Lego Indiana Jones 2 is definitely online co-op, confused the cr*p out of me when i played it & someone joined my game :)

[/quote] So you can do the missions together online?  If thats correct I am off to get a copy mate.  I didn't know that.  Which Indiana is it?  Cheers for that mate....I think its just poorly advertised / or me being thick!!  I did look on the boxes.

_

As for the OP theres a lot of restrictions due to the age limit. The problem I am finding. Test drive unlimited 2 and Burnout paradise are again driving games but free roaming.

all lego games are co op but they seem to be local only

[quote user="Richieburner"]

I dont think it is online co-op but I'd deff recommend Toy Story 3 to anyone, ive been playing it with my kids for days on their concoles, excellent game with loads to do for kids and adults alike!

[/quote] I agree with you Toy Story 3 is a great game m8. When I go home I play alongside my kids but again its not co-op online. Unless I have got this wrong again lol