Controlller test....

Hi folks, I posted this on another part of the forum and no one seemed to give me an answer to it. I have added a Youtube vid to show something I noticed with the last system update. Can any of you check and see if your's does the same? I have no issues with my 360 at all. Just want to see if you guys experience the same with your wireless contrroller. Note: I turn my 360 on from the guide button on the controller as well.

Controller Vid

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Mine did change too. Took me quite a few powerups to realize it though.

[quote user="R00K53"]

Since people were having issues with 3rd party wireless controllers, and most wireless wheels, we can assume something was actually updated in the wireless controller handling.

This could account for the change, but does it matter anyway?

[/quote]

Yeah, that's true, on non-official controllers & I don't really think it matters when it syncs either.. You can still use the controller on the dashboard & in games etc..

Mine also links after the splash screen. I didn't really think much of it until I looked in this thread.

Since people were having issues with 3rd party wireless controllers, and most wireless wheels, we can assume something was actually updated in the wireless controller handling.

This could account for the change, but does it matter anyway?

Are you using WiFi for connecting to Xbox Live..?? WiFi does kick in & test, when on the Splash Screen & it might be waiting after WiFi Checks, until it syncs controllers..

(If it doesn't have an Ethernet Cable Detected etc..)

I've been having a few issues with my wireless controller lately too. :/ Not sure if this is related or not.

My controller does this same thing as well. Never had an issue before the update.

Thanks for checking Nano, profile is on a new 320 Gb. HDD. Still connects after. I even moved the profile to the 4Gb onboard flash and still the same.  Just strange lol. Thanks again for checking.

I just tested my console & the controller syncs on Splash Screen, after new update...

[quote user="c0ncept2"]

Hi folks, I posted this on another part of the forum and no one seemed to give me an answer to it. I have added a Youtube vid to show something I noticed with the last system update. Can any of you check and see if your's does the same? I have no issues with my 360 at all. Just want to see if you guys experience the same with your wireless contrroller. Note: I turn my 360 on from the guidController Vid e button on the controller as well.

Controller Vid

[/quote]

Put your GamerTag profile on the HDD & see if it still happens...