controller/charge wire/battery pack

I have 2 wireless controllers and 2 rechargable battery packs and a charge wire. Now when I plug my chargr wire into my black controller the light does not turn on but when I plug the wire into the white controller it turns on but it won't charge. What can I do to fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello WanTeDxTV,

This problem cant be fixed by the user, it must be the charger. All you can really do is buy a new one or exchange it for a new one if you have purchased it recently.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Why not, for the love of "G", doesn't Microsoft make a battery reconditioner software app for Windows.  If I'm not mistaken, they do make the Xbox, controllers, batteries, and Windows...  YES?  So, how hard would it be to write a quick little program to be able to plug an Xbox 360 wireless controller into a Windows computer with a Plug & Charge cable and recondition the battery.  Granted that won't fix the battery completely, but it might just extend the life of it a little.

I'm I just being stupid or naive?  Maybe I was just hoping that big bad giant Microsoft might want to help their customers out just a little.  Yup, I'm probably an idiot.  They probably want to just tell us to just "go buy another battery" and "your product needs replacing", so they can squeeze just a little more money out of the consumers.  Oh well...  One can hope for a nicer world.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there JustinBob, if you'd like to get that idea to the best place possible for visibility wise, post it up on our Xbox Feedback site. If you have any Xbox Support related questions in the meantime, feel free to create a new thread detailing your question and what you're experiencing. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.