Controller

So here is the problem...I am an avid FPS player and I am really having trouble with the controller.  It is Too Fat!  I have small hands (can't help it, genetics, you know), and within an hour of play I really hurt.  I confess that I then  switch over to the PS3 to continue playing if I can.  Since my son and I share the consoles, I have to play on the one he isn't.  (..if that makes sense..).  Anyway, is there a thinner, smaller, or whatever controller that you can recommend or do I have to wait until you guys realize that it's not just big man hands that use these things and give us an option.  You are taking all the fun out of shooting.  BTW, I am 67 and love my gaming.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

There's nothing official that's smaller, but it would not ba a bad idea for MS to make kid size pads..

Have a shop around for a 3rd party pad, maybe they make them for people with smaller hands.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i beleive there is some sort of ps3 to 360 converter so you can use the ps3 controller on the 360 but youll have to search online try "ps3 to xbox 360 converter"

Sorry this didn't help.

MadCatz made a smaller controller. It appears it was discontinued, but I see that eBay has several new ones for around $40. It's wired, but at least it's official (MadCatz licenses their 360 peripherals from MS).

Sorry this didn't help.

There is a pro controller on gamestop.com for 80ish that is slightly smaller. also gamestop makes their own generic brand of wired controllers, and they are slightly smaller. I forgot the name of the pro controller on the site but just look through the controller section. It's essentially the same size, but the part closest to your wrists are tucked in. why 80$? it's a pro controller. aka has very customizable buttons, very sensitive sticks, better triggers, etc. Aside from that, don't worry. Not everyone can handle that which is too big for them ;)

Sorry this didn't help.

Try this,  I found it on Amazon.com:

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_3

Its thinner in design so it might help with giving you a better grip and hopefully little to no pain.

Hope this helps :)

Sorry this didn't help.