controller won't sync with console (already tried new batteries) all lights flashing

I've been playing with two wireless controllers that have rechargable batteries and a docking station.  This has worked great for as long as I have owned the xbox.  recently the controllers (both controllers at the same time) stopped syncing with the console.  I tried using regular batteries with the controller and I had the same issue.  I guess my next step is to go get a new controller and see if I can sync it unless someone can help me on this forum.  Thank you!

Brad

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

there is a button to the left of where you plug in the charger press that and the button by the usb port on your xbox at the same time and it should sync if not the new control would be the second option

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is it a Microsoft controller? If not, then what brand? After some recent updates, some off brand controllers haven't been able to sync including the Datel controllers.

Sorry this didn't help.

these are Microsoft controllers and I have been through the sync process with them and they will occasionally sync for a minute or two but not stay synced.

Sorry this didn't help.