controller usb

ok so i have a wired x-box control which i use on pc. and so naturally it has a usb plug. however there's also one of these circle ends. however the thing that translates the circle thing to the usb is missing. what is that called so i can search it online and get a replacement?


Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

you can find one here:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.