Using Turtle Beach x12's.
I have followed the instructions verbatim. I have tried with 2 different controllers to no avail I get message There was a problem updating your controller.
I was able to update the controllers (analog sticks) but when I plug in the headset adapter, I get prompted to update the controller and I am aware this is a separate update.
- I have unplugged the batteries
- Ensured only one controller plugged in
- Plugged in the headset adapter then attach controller via micro usb
- Power cycled the xbox by holding down for 5 secs and leaving off for 10
- Tried with mic unmated and muted
- Tried with volume and no volume coming into headset
I have searched up and down can can not find any solutions as of yet, and I don't see anyone else reporting this issue.
I found one post that stated there is another update coming out tomorrow (7th) for the headsets, but I am reading other folks with x12's are already updated and running.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.