controller not supporting headset

OK.. So Turtle beach head set is not made by ms, I get that. BUT. You makers of the new Xbox one made the console to allow the wireless turtle beach to plug into the back of this console, BUT YOU DIDNT MSKE THE CONTROLLER SO IT WOULD ACCOMIDATE THE PLUGIN!!!    WHY?????

WHY would you make a perfectly good console (love it by the way, works awesome) that supports the turtle beach wireless system plugins to your console and totally screw up the ( or forget/forgot) controller so that its not comparable with the plugin, I don't get it. Its not like you didn't have time to think this console idea up and yet again. Microsoft puts out there another product "1/2" done. Since you already sold over 1 million consoles, don't you think the least you can do to rectify this error on your part is to manufacture new controllers with the added plugin for turtle beach head sets or any set for that matter at your expense?!?. I think Microsoft should produce a new controller to fix this issue and then notify those that have purchased this new unit by email so that you can send everyone a new controller. I mean really, so now either yourselves or turtle beach will make an adaptor instead and force us to spend yet more money for a mistake made by Microsoft in the first place.

As a consumer I still have the option to just ssy , screw you guys, and return mine for a full refund, just haven't decided yet. You folks have me really disgusted with you on this matter. I've always said Microsoft puts out half done products all the time then spends the next few Yrs giving updates for things you should have already had with the product, and here we are again , aren't we. NICE JOB *** THIS UP TOO!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You do know this has been news since it was announced in the summer right. And they should be coming out with an adapter.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There should have been one in the box already and no I didn't know, but thank you for telling me.

Sorry this didn't help.

I see how they have it working with the turtle beach now. Never mind my earlier post.

Sorry this didn't help.