Controller Disconnects then Reconnects - REPEAT!

Well, all the treads are locked about this controller disconnecting and reconnecting and then repeating the cycle over and over and over... I've tried everything EXCEPT sending my console back in for service, sorry but just not going to do that. This issue is widespread and probably the reason there is a new controller being released. The thread I have followed had close to 3,000 posts about this issue, many with the same exact issue and some maybe not but many never had the issue resolved and are either just dealing with it or have moved on to other platforms or just purchased a new console which I am sure Microsoft appreciates. Well I am just saying, we are still out here MS, we are still having the same issues. Locking the threads do not solve the problem and make it go away.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Yes, shame on MS customer support for LOCKING a 2050 post thread and claiming that it was "fixed." It obviously hasn't been, for me or for many others. FIX IT. Is this another RROD debacle happening?

forums.xbox.com/.../1825293.aspx for reference back to the 137 page 2050 post forum thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My disconnects happen with or without the headset. I very rarely play with the headset anyways. And as for playing with my controller wired, well that's not an option. I have a 134" screen and even using a 10' micro USB cord I am still way too close. How long will it take this thread to get locked citing the problems have been resolved?

Sorry this didn't help.

Getting extremely frustrated with the lack of Microsoft support with this. Is clear they are doing nothing to fix this issue which is why they keep posting the same robot answers from a Miss Diggz trying to suggest the issue is being fixed for the majority of posters, which is just an outright lie. The best possible solution I've seen is if they add support for the PC Xbox one wireless remote adapter. Until then i just use it wired if I'm using a headset as that's when the weak remote signal is most noticeable. Will add this forum to my favorite's now that the previous one has been wrongly closed.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, guys! The last step to get this resolved is get the console repaired. If it is within warranty, then this is free. I see you have already linked to Miss Diggz's thread where she states this. You will want to do all the troubleshooting listed in there and then send your console in for repair.

If you get your console back from repair and you are still running into this, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. Thanks for understanding! :)

Sorry this didn't help.