Controller disconnects = Game disconnects

I've been noticing that my controller (while It has sufficient amount of battery power left)  randomly disconnects and as I try to to reconnect, my Games (Warframe and GTAV) gets disconnected. I only use one account, with only one controller. As for interference...... None

For Warframe: I get disconnected from the game or squad

GTAV: I get disconnected COMPLETELY out of GTA Online, returning to story mode

So far I've been looking through this and I've come across similar topics of "Hardware issues"

But you see it nots like I can discard my current xbox one and just get a new one like that (Although I want that Forza 6 console)

So  I want to know if this problem can be resolved. If I just need to get a new controller then that's within my range.

Currently I'm checking for updates for my controller

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 50 Applies to:

I have this exact same issue, I bought a new controller as my Day One buttons started dying (I'm not a heavy gamer) and both controllers disconnect at the same time and then I lose my xbox live connection for a split second, enough to get kicked.  This is happening all the time and I can hardly complete a match of titanfall for example.

I've had controller disconnects from Day One and hoped that these bugs would be ironed out by now. I'm afraid to send my console in for repair/replacement as I've heard stories of consoles returning in worse condition, one person bought a new one! (Which resolved his issue) sod that! I've been an xbox gamer for over 9 years and I've had my share of RROD issues etc, but this is so frustrating.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.