controler repair shipment

Hello

i am a happy xbox one owner but i have two problems with it . my Kinect and my controler don t work anymore so i contacted the french xbox support and we opened two case for the two problems .

the problem is that Microsoft send me a ups label to send my Kinect to germany , but the support says me that they won t  give me a label for the controler.and i have to send it myself to repair in CZECH Republic .

shipment from my location to czech republic is 50$ by ups . there is no way i am gonna pay for that as i am on my first year or waranty ... 50$ is almost the price of a new controler .

can you help me ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 42 Applies to:

They will not help you. I had the same problem, I had to send my Day One Edition controller to the Czech Republic.  They will expect you to pay to ship it then get a new controller. I have been waiting nearly 3 weeks so far and no new controller.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

3 weeks with no controller ?

happy that i haven t sended mine for the moment .

can Microsoft explain us why we have to wait nearly a month , with no service, beeing charged for xbox live , for a problem they are responsible ?

we bought day one edition for 500 € or $ . we need service & support please.

and i love how it s impossible to speak to someone able to really help me at the phone support . i think i am speaking to a chineese robot who translate an automatic response

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft do not care. Their customer service is a joke, they have now lost my controller.  So now i have no console or controller.  Id suggest taking your console back to the place you bought it from, they won't have any day one editions left but you will get a new console.

Sorry this didn't help.

Both my controllers broke after a year. Ive easy spent more than 1500 euro my first year and the only option for me to get my controller fixed is to bye a new one from you 15 eros over retail price WTF!!!! I heard you had terrible service, now i know. AND IM GOING TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUTOMERS..

Sorry this didn't help.

OrphanSafe, please start a new forum thread too get more assistance

As for SpartanNoble and Lasbi Microsoft is not responsible for these items as you have bought the console and the controllers these are now your responsibility and it'll stay as your responsibility until. A the Console breaks down and renders it useless or B you stop using the system. so you'll need to pay the shipping cost and wait the expected time for the Engineers too see what the issue is an try to prevent it in the future. These items require you to take care of them and don't drop/break them.

Regards -Justin.

Sorry this didn't help.