Control pads disconnecting (halo 4 ed Xbox)

At the Halo 4 launch, my fiancé and I traded in one of our xboxes for the Halo 4 edition Xbox. For the first few weeks we had no problems. However one night, the controllers just disconnected themselves and we couldn't get them to resync. We brushed it off as a one time thing however it's happening so regularly now that its impossible to play games. On the rare occasions the controllers do sync, if I dare to set them down to do something (such as to to bathroom etc), upon returning they will no longer work. I've tried resyncing them with the Xbox, I've tried all 3 of play and charge kits but to no avail. It's definitely not the controllers as they work fine on my original 360 which I've had to dig back out in order to play anything. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong or any possible fixes before we resort to returning the console?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

The issue is more than likely an internal issue with the consoles hardware and the wireless connection piece inside of the console. If you don;t wish to return it, you can inquire with the xbox live tech support about sending the console in to be repaired.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you :) ill fire them a quick email

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.