Contorller and Console Syncing Issues

Hi,

This is the situation: I am playing 'Alone in the Dark' and I am having trouble syncing the controller and xbox 360 new slim console.

What is happening: I go away from the console and the game and when i return, the controller has gone to sleep / turned off (No lights surrounding the X button in the middle of controller) and the TV/Game screen has faded.
When I return to continue playing, I turn the controller back on, but the controller is no longer synced with the console; the 4 green light are flashing at this stage. I hit the sync button on the console and then the sync button on the controller - both console and controller light spin - ready for syncing, they then flash together in unison, appearing to picked up each other... but then the lights on the console go blank and the controller's 4 light begin to flash again.

What Steps i have done to fix this: I have 2 controller - one white and one black (I use the black one mainly). I tried swapping the controllers and seeing if the other can sync - however same result. I am using rechargeable batteries and i have tried charging them up to full and then putting them back in the controller - still same result.

What is going on here and how can I Fix this?

Thanks for your time

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Additional Information: I have turned the console off - with both controllers still on and attempting their syncs, and both turn off when the console shuts down. I turned the console on - using the controllers and they sync up with console - both the black and white control. But why would they not sync while in game.

I am not sure if this happens to all games or if it just happens when i play Alone in the Dark.

I am confused... What is causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Riyougi

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That is quite curious behavior. Would you be able to test this with another game and see if the controllers act the same way?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.