continous disconnect?

I have been scrolling through the fourms for an answer my xbox live kicks me every 3-10 mins with no reason i press the center button and it re connects no problem i have tried resetting everything modem router xbox tried re downloading account..... i even tried just as simple as getting a new internet cable, but to no avail i like playing online and i like xbox but if this is now "an unsolvable" problem that plenty of people are getting i might just switch to ps3 or ps4.. any one know a solution?...............................P.S I am not personally a "techy" person so please use lamemans terms. but my father is an I.T genious and i followed his instruction..... he works in a position where he is the tech support for the tech support he has spent years doing this exact trouble shooting there are no problems on my end of the connection it is an xbox live problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there, so did you delete the profile from the console or just re-download it? If not I suggest deleting the profile from the console (profile only), clearing the system cache. Restarting the console and re-download your profile and see if you have better results.

-

Delete and re-download profile: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear system cache:support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have been having the same issues. Just spoke to support and his words were. "Dude, I don't think there is anything I can do"? Wow, this is why I don't buy Microsoft products. Cause they always break or freeze or just don't do what they say they're suppose to do. Looks like I will be getting rid of this xbox one soon if this isn't fixed and going back to PS. Never had any issues. Also when you pay for something you expect it to work.

Sorry this didn't help.

I've been fighting this problem since March.

forums.xbox.com/.../505490.aspx

I don't think they care. The last person I actually chatted with from customer support said I should send my Elite in because it might be a Network Port issue.

Sorry, but I'm not spending $100 on something that isn't the issue since I've tried the same thing on three different Xbox's. This is really getting out of hand.

Sorry this didn't help.